The Tater Tots & Beer Festival™ was founded in 2015 as an event to combine two of our favorite things in the world… Tater Tots and Craft Beer!
Where is It?
The most Delicious Tater Tots & Beer Festival is traveling to 70+ cities in the next 18 months!
Check the Tour Schedule for more details.
What is It?
Come and sample dozens of craft beers and sample delicious tater tot creations for your guilty dining pleasure.
Combined with all of the beer you can legally drink, delicious tater tots, a side of live music and funtimes… this event will be a day you will never forget. You just may have dreams about it for a long time afterwards.
How does it work?
Festival sessions will run 3hrs long.
GA TIX: Includes:*All the beer you can legally drink & Tater Tot Sampling.
VIP TIX: Includes:*All the beer you can legally drink & Tater Tot Sampling, and VIP Areas (VIP Bar/VIP Tot Line)
Designated Driver TIX: Includes:Tater Tot Sampling, Soda/Water Stations
For 2017: We will host 1 (3hr) session for each festival, so tickets will sell out fast. Be sure to scoop yours up before they disappear.
* This event is about drinking responsibly. It is not about getting wasted. We have limited the sessions to 3hrs and will be distributing alcohol in a timely manner to avoid over-consumption. We will also cut anyone off who does not appear to be drinking responsibly. We want everyone to enjoy the event and get home safely.
* Drink Passport: Every state has different laws for how much anyone can be served during any special event. For our festivals, wherever applicable, we provide all patrons a passport to use for beer sampling. You will receive a stamp from the brewery each time you sample a beer. Depending on local liquor laws, patrons will be allowed to sample up to 30 options during the 3 hour session, so long as we believe the person is drinking responsibly and is not exhibiting any signs of overconsumption. Certain venues may have different requirements for this as well, and if so, will be posted on the event page of the particular event to let you know. We reserve the right to cut anyone off for any reason whatsoever.
* People-Friendly SERVICE Dogs on leash are allowed.
* This is a Beer Only Event… No Ciders will be offered.
* Also, we are not able to maintain a Gluten-Friendly Environment due to cross-contamination and cannot guarantee gluten-free beers.
* Rain or Shine Event. NO REFUNDS.