1. The Tater Tots & Beer Festival
Come and sample dozens of domestic, imported and crafted beers and sample delicious tater tot creations for your guilty dining pleasure.
Combined with all of the beer you can legally drink, delicious tater tots, a side of live music and funtimes… this event will be a day you will never forget. You just may have dreams about it for a long time afterwards.
2. Admission Fees (General Admission, VIP and Designated Drivers)
GA TIX: Includes:*All the beer you can legally drink & Tater Tot Sampling.
VIP TIX: Includes:*All the beer you can legally drink & Tater Tot Sampling, and VIP Areas. (VIP Bar/VIP Tot Line)
Designated Driver TIX: Includes: Tater Tot Sampling, Soda/Water Stations.
(NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE)
For 2017: The Festival Sessions will run for (3hrs) and we have limited capacity, so tickets will sell out fast. Be sure to scoop yours up before they disappear.
* This event is about drinking responsibly. It is not about getting wasted. We have limited the sessions to 3hrs and will be distributing alcohol in a timely manner to avoid over-consumption. We will also cut anyone off who does not appear to be drinking responsibly. We want everyone to enjoy the event and get home safely.
3. Beverages: Depending on the city, we typically have about 40 or so domestic, imported and crafted beer options. We will typically pour (3oz) servings.
* This is a Beer Only Event… No Ciders will be offered.
* Also, we are not able to maintain a Gluten-Friendly Environment due to cross-contamination and cannot guarantee gluten-free beers.
* Due to popularity, SOME OR ALL BEERS MAY RUN OUT BEFORE END OF SESSION.
(Best bet is to arrive early to the beers you want to sample early.)
4. Drink Passport
Every state has different laws for how much anyone can be served during any special event. For our festivals, wherever applicable, we provide all patrons a passport to use for beer sampling. You will receive a stamp from the craft beer tent each time you sample a beer. Depending on local liquor laws, patrons will be allowed to sample up to 30 (3oz) options during the 3 hour session.
(THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO DRINK ALL 30 SAMPLES) (AGAIN, DRINK RESPONSIBLY)
WE ALSO DO NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DRINK ALL 30 SAMPLES IN THE ALLOTTED TIMEFRAME.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU DO NOT REACH EVERY DRINK STATION DUE TO SESSION TIMING AND/OR WAITING IN LINE.
Certain venues may have different drink sample requirements for this as well. If they do, the details will be posted on all event pages. Also, keep in mind that we reserve the right to cut anyone off for any reason whatsoever.
5. Tot Creations: Depending on the city, we typically have about 8 tater tot creations to sample.
* We will typically serve (3.25oz – 4oz) portions.
* Creations may vary from city to city, depending on availability and popularity of food items.
* We prepare roughly 9,000 tater tot samples per event, which allows everyone to sample a minimum of 8 recipes.
* Due to popularity, SOME OR ALL TOT SAMPLES MAY RUN OUT BEFORE END OF SESSION.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU DO NOT REACH EVERY TATER TOT STATION DUE TO SESSION TIMING AND/OR WAITING IN LINE.
(Best bet is to arrive early to the food tents and grab your tot samples early.)
6. No Outside Food, Craft or Commercial Vendors
We do not book in any outside food or craft or commercial vendors in order to maintain the quality and consistency of the event experience. We do have sponsorships, but sponsors must commit to the entire tour in order for us to maintain a consistent patron experience. All Tot Creations are developed in-house by highly-skilled chefs that we have secured for the entire tour. Each recipe is prepared fresh on-site for all of our event guests at every event.
Parking is usually limited near each venue and parking fees may vary depending on which city. We typically add important parking details on all event pages to ensure you get the info asap.
8. Dogs at the Festival
- SERVICE DOGS ONLY!— No Exceptions.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- We ask that you do not bring retractable leashes
- Make sure you provide your dog with plenty of water.
- Please help prevent aggressive interactions between our four-legged attendees.
- And of course, please pick up after your dog. 🙂
9. Children at the Festival
This is a 21 and over event. No babies. No strollers. No Exceptions. However, you can definitely let your inner-child out during the festival and have a blast.
10. Community Support & Sustainability
In addition to throwing funtastic foodie events in cities across America, this event series is a national fundraiser for Cause X Inc, a nonprofit organization, with a mission to support local communities throughout the USA.
Cause X will use 100% of the net proceeds from this event to fund its Hunger No More program that assists food insecure families in need each year.
For Sustainability, we strive to mitigate this event series’ impact on the environment and we take a considerable amount of pride in the efforts of our fans and foodies in maintaining the integrity of the location over the course of the weekend.
Additionally, we reduce our impact further by providing thousands of gallons of our used fry grease each from this event series to our recycling partners who are able to convert that grease into bio-diesel.
And at every event, we always provide green recycle containers for every garbage container to enlist the help of our event guests in order to further support our environmental initiatives in each market. With more than 1,000,000+ plastic ramekins being used each year, its important that everyone works together so nothing is wasted.
11. Safety & Security
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the festival grounds. On-site security will be provided by the local Police Department, the local Parks & Recreation Department police, and private security.
12. Public Safety Services
Off Duty Police will be available on site. If you need any medical assistance, go to any festival staff member, or look for a police officer and we can call Emergency Medical Services for you.
13. Cash / Credit Cards
Food and Beverages are not being sold at the event. There may be merchandise to purchase, depending on the city, and if so, will only accept credit cards.
14. Rain or Shine
Ticket is for Tater Tots & Beer Festival, not for a specific artist, food services or vendor. Artists, Vendors and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist or Vendor cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
15. Refund Policy
No refunds for admission. Tater Tots & Beer Festival (“TTB”) and its producers, managers and affiliates reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management, without refunding of any portion of any ticket’s purchase price. Persons entering the festival are subject to search for contraband. Participant bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the festival, whether occurring before, during or after the festival. Participant bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the Ticket higher than that appearing on the Ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the Ticket being voided without refund. The Ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of TTB. Ticket user consents to TTB’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.